Why pay over $600 for dental insurance when our membership plan is only $299!
With our Dental Savings Plan you save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and crowns. In fact, you can save over $1,400 in the first year compared to dental insurance or AARP.
Get Big Savings with...
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing conditions limitations
- NO one denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- NO being singled out for rate increases or cancellation
- NO membership card (your plan is on file at our office)
- FREE consultations
100% Covered in Our Dental Savings Plan
100% 2 doctor exams per year
100% 2 cleanings per year (absence of dental infection)
100% 2 oral cancer screenings per year
100% 2 Fluoride treatments (children under age of 14)
100% Annual checkup X-rays
100% Complete series of x-rays or Panorex (1 every 5 years)
20% Covered in Our Dental Savings Plan
20% Additional cleanings (other than the two covered 100%)
20% Oral Surgery
20% Root Canals
20% Dentures and Partials
20% Sealants - children under age 14 (1 every 3 years)
Dental Savings Plan Prices
|Family** (Family of 3)||$752|
|Family** (Family of 4)||$917|
* Double = parent and child or husband and wife
** Family plan includes family and children under 18 or children enrolled in college under 23
Compare Out-of-Pocket Fees
|PLAN PREMIUM, PRODUCT OR SERVICE||DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN MEMBERSHIP||COLUMBIA DENTAL CENTER’S REGULAR PRICES||AVERAGE DENTAL INSURANCE/AARP COSTS|
|Annual Premium (single)||$299||$600||$480|
|Annual Premium (family of 4)||$917||$2,512||$1,492|
|Cleaning, Exam and Bitewing X-Rays||$0||$350||$0|
Program Guidelines & Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance or financing program such as CareCredit.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time participant decides not to use dental plan.
- Not to be used for treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside their scope.
- Not for referrals to specialists.
- Not for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- Not for costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- Not for services of injuries covered under workers’ compensation.